GENERATORS - 1800w INVERTER
Users of the Kino Flo 1800 WATT INVERTER will find no difference between power supplied by the inverter and power supplied by the local utility company. All connected AC loads (including fluorescent, HMI or incandescent lights) operate smoothly because of the inverter's sine wave waveform. Potential interference for audio, video and electronic equipment is also eliminated.
1800w INVERTER PACKAGE SPECS
The 1800WATT INVERTER offers several benefits:
- Small package: You can fit the battery and inverter in the back of most cars. Also ideal for buses and subways.
- Quiet operation: No noise interference.
- True Sine Wave: All connected AC loads operate smoothly.
- AC Feed-Thru: Can feed AC to the inverter to pre-light. When ready to roll, disconnect AC and the inverter automatically switches to battery power. No re-strike necessary for Kino Flos and HMI lamps.
- Portability: Inverter and charger can stack on battery. Battery rides on platform of removable castors, so it is easy to roll AC power to hard to cable locations. The battery is sealed, non-spillable, lead acid gel.
- Quick Recharge: Battery can be charged to 75 percent in 2 hours, 20 minutes. Three batteries can be cycled for an almost uninterrupted supply of power. Battery, inverter and charger can all be connected at the same time.
- High Surge Capability: For Hard to Start loads. Surge rating (five seconds) of 2900Watts
Price Per Day: $200